The My LA2050 Grants Challenge is possible because of the support of many partners from across Los Angeles.
- The Goldhirsh Foundation, founder of the My LA2050 Grants Challenge, providing $1,000,000 in grant funds
- The Annenberg Foundation, providing $50,000 in grant funds to support efforts in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- The Snap Foundation, supporting projects that develop pathways to the creative economy for underrepresented youth in Los Angeles
- Citi, providing $25,000 in funding for small business development, financial inclusion, and housing with a special focus on projects that address the racial wealth gap in Los Angeles
- Second Home Hollywood, offering $60,000 in donated space for co-working, meeting, and events for select winning organizations
- We are proud to have Social Venture Partners Los Angeles (SVP) as our external evaluation partner. SVP is a membership organization that connects community leaders to nonprofits to tackle Los Angeles’ toughest challenges. All proposals are reviewed, scored, and evaluated by members of SVP.
We are grateful to the following organizations who helped spread the word about this year’s challenge: